Meet Yvette Tivoli, DO, FAAD, FAOCD
Dermatologist in Delray Beach, Florida
Double board-certified in dermatology and family medicine, Dr. Yvette Tivoli practices medical and surgical dermatology and offers a variety of cosmetic / aesthetic services at Atlantic Derm in Delray Beach, Florida.
Dr. Tivoli received her doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) from Nova Southeastern University in 2008 and completed her residencies in dermatology and family practice at Broward Health Medical Center and Palmetto General Hospital, respectively. Dr. Tivoli has co-authored several articles in peer-reviewed dermatology journals as well as a book chapter with renowned immunodermatology expert Dr. Carlos H. Nousari.
Dr. Tivoli enjoys partnering with her patients to optimize their therapy and improve their skin condition and sense of well-being. She and her staff put patients first, offering same-day appointments when possible to accommodate schedules and provide needed medical attention without long, inconvenient waits. Dr. Tivoli also finds great satisfaction in treating underserved populations by participating in volunteer medical missions.
Dr. Tivoli is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Dermatology (American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology)
- Family Medicine (American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians)
- Dermatology, Broward Health Medical Center, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Family Practice, Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah, FL
- DO, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- BS, New York University College of Business and Public Administration
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD)
- Fellow, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (FAOCD)
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Florida Society of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery